Inspiration strikes like lightening... always be prepared with a tiny, one-of-a-kind silver sketchbook that rides along with you.
Ideas to make your sketchbook YOURS:
- Captures the poignant things your child says that you never want to forget.
- Swab each page with watercolor in your favorite hues so you can carry a personal rainbow. Write or draw on top of the paint when your mood matches the vibe of the color.
- Write down intentions or words of wisdom that you would like to return to daily... mantras... payers... spells...
- Devote each page to a person you love. Draw things that remind your of this person, or write words that trigger memories of times you spent together.
- Sterling silver cover, hinges and chain
- 1"tall, 3/4" wide, 1/4" thick, 32" chain
- Paper pages, approx 24
- Pages are stitched with 14k gold fill wire
- Chain is accented with aquamarine and 14k gold fill